The Story of Our SecretsThe Story of Our Secrets by Shari Low
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 Stars

This is my second book by Shari Low and both times she made me cry...she managed to pull at my heartstrings...but I also found a few laughs along the way. How is she able to write such poignant stories that make me feel so many emotions at once? I loved spending time with these characters, they were like real life. friends/family...Some were shits, some had the best of intentions and some were just for giggles. I really wanted to hang out with them, go for a pint and some Chinese food.

This is a simply beautiful book and I loved the writing so much, it makes you have all the feels and sucks you right into these characters lives. I have more of Ms. Low's book on my backlist. I definitely have to bump them up my huge to read pile.

With many thanks to NetGalley, Shari Low and Boldwood Books for the giving of the ARC.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Must Love Books by Shauna Robinson

The Disappearing Act by Catherine Steadman

The Daughter's Tale by Armando Lucas Correa