Must Love Books by Shauna Robinson

Must Love Books
My rating: 3.5 Stars

A book about books and a girl who loves books? Yes please! Who could not love a premise like this? I loved the realistic characters and I felt for Nora, she captured my heart. I was really cheering a romance on for her but alas, it was not meant to be I guess. I appreciated that the author handled the mental health issues with sensitivity and care, who of us has not need to dig deep and make a hard decision based on what is best for us. It was very brave of the author to put working for a publishing house in a bad light and we all know this is fiction! Even though the book started off a bit slow for me it was a great way to spend a cozy Sunday afternoon and I found it very entertaining.

With many thanks to NetGalley, Shauna Robinson and Sourcebooks Landmark for the giving of the ARC.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Disappearing Act by Catherine Steadman

The Daughter's Tale by Armando Lucas Correa