The Way We Weren't by Phoebe Fox

The Way We Weren't

All The Stars For The Way We Weren't by Phoebe Fox
☆☆☆☆☆ .ePUB, 319 pages
Expected Publication:  09 Nov 2021
By: Berkley Publishing Group



It was time to look forward, not backward. 
Sometimes you had to let go of some things to discover others.

What a delightful book about an unexpected friendship. Endearing, whimsical and humourous this book ticked all the boxes for me. I just loved this story so much, these characters stole my heart, even the secondary ones, and the plot sucked me in right away. I felt for Marcie and Jessie, especially as I was very young when I had my first child (17). Making life changing decisions is never easy, making them alone is harder. I love quirky books and this also had a wonderful setting on the shore, in Florida and really felt like I was there. The book cover is brilliantly beautiful and so is the inside. This is my first read by Phoebe Fox but it won't be my last. All. The. Stars.

With many thanks to NetGalley, Phoebe Fox and Berkley Publishing Group for the giving of the ARC.

#TheWayWeWerent #NetGalley

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Must Love Books by Shauna Robinson

The Daughter's Tale by Armando Lucas Correa

The Disappearing Act by Catherine Steadman