A Marvellous Light by Freya Marske

A Marvellous Light (The Last Binding, #1) My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book isn't just a story, it is an experience. Science fiction isn't my favourite genre but I loved this book SO much. I requested it from NetGalley after hearing such wonderful things about on Twitter. When I looked it up and saw it took place during the Edwardian period I HAD to have it. Believe the hype, it is not only magical but deadly and very romantic. A Marvellous Light is a marvelous book and I can't wait to read the next one. That says a lot as I am not usually a series reader either!

With many thanks to NetGalley, Freya Marske and Macmillan-Tor/Forge, Tordotcom for the giving of the ARC.

#NetGalley

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Disappearing Act by Catherine Steadman

Must Love Books by Shauna Robinson

The One That Got Away by Charlotte Rixon