The Stolen SistersThe Stolen Sisters by Louise Jensen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 Stars

Oh wow, what a book! This is my fourth read by this author and I have loved every single one. In this one we have three sisters who were kidnapped twenty years ago and all three blame themselves for what happened. Carly was thirteen at the time and twins Leah and Marie were only eight. Each deals with the aftermath in their own way but all three are suffering. The story is told in now and then chapters from the sisters point of view and we also have Leah's husband, George, chime in with his own chapters.

There were so many surprises in this book and none of them did I see coming. I liked how the author dealt with the mental health issues with sensitivity, and there was a new one I enjoyed learning about. The plot sucked me right in and wouldn't let me go, I just had to find out what was going on...not only with the sisters but with George as well. I literally couldn't put this book down and read it in a day. I am shocked at how surprised I was with all the twists, and believe me there are plenty. I highly recommend this read and all others by this author.

With many thanks to NetGalley, Louise Jensen and Harper 360 for the giving of the ARC.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Must Love Books by Shauna Robinson

The Disappearing Act by Catherine Steadman

The Daughter's Tale by Armando Lucas Correa