A Very Merry Holiday Movie Guide by Rachel McMillan

A Very Merry Holiday Movie Guide: *Must-See, Made-for-TV Movie Viewing Lists *Inspired New Traditions *Festive Watch Party Ideas
☆☆☆
.PDF, 113 pages
Expected publication: October 6th 2020 by Harvest House Publishers

About the Book:
The Movie Lover’s Guide to Yuletide. Are you a holiday film fan? If so, you’re in good company. Fellow made-for-TV movie buff Rachel McMillan invites you to skip the office Christmas party, put on your coziest pj’s, and crash on the couch with a cup of hot chocolate in one hand and your remote in the other to watch the movies that have become the “hallmark” of the holiday season. This one-of-a-kind illustrated guide features 15 themed celebrations featuring customized viewing lists, fun suggestions for starting new traditions, and festive facts about the happiest season of all. From baking to books, romance to royalty, and more, Rachel has put together a picture-perfect selection of holiday films to suit any interest.

My Review:
This book was very cute and I love the quirky crafts and yummy sounding recipes to help you have a "themed" movie watching experience. Every Christmas Eve my two sons and their partners gather at my home for dinner and a movie. I can't wait to try out these little helpful hints to make the evening all the more special and merrier.

I am a little disappointed that these movies are generally available only in the USA as it would have been fun to do on Christmas Eve as is my tradition...BUT it doesn't mean I can't use some of the ideas with any old Christmas movie I have on DVD or can find on TV at the time. There is a lot packed into these 113 pages and it sound like a lot fun.


My Christmas Movie Name is: Angel St. Nicholas
I am most looking forward to doing: The Old-Fashioned Christmas

Disclosure:
Thank you NetGalley, Harvest House Publishers and Rachel McMillan for the opportunity to read this book in exchange for an impartial review; all opinions are my own.

#AVeryMerryHolidayMovieGuide #NetGalley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Must Love Books by Shauna Robinson

The Disappearing Act by Catherine Steadman

The Daughter's Tale by Armando Lucas Correa