This Is How I LiedThis Is How I Lied by Heather Gudenkauf

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


4.5 Stars

Oh how I love Heather Gudenkauf books. I don't care what genre she writes as long as she keeps putting out great books. This was a great book! A cold case murder, a small town, plenty of suspects and a surprising culprit! The reveal is done early but my gosh the book gets even better after that!

Honestly loved this book and didn’t see the end coming. I love a good psychological thriller but can usually piece out the ending...not this time. I won’t say all the twists were a surprise, I figured out some things earlier on but the actual ending what not what I expected. Highly recommend!



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Must Love Books by Shauna Robinson

The Disappearing Act by Catherine Steadman

The Daughter's Tale by Armando Lucas Correa