Matchmaking for BeginnersMatchmaking for Beginners by Maddie Dawson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


🌟For laughs 🌟For swoon 🌟For smiles 🌟For heartbreak

I only read this book because I got A Happy Catastrophe Maddie Dawson and it is a sort of continuation of this title. The same main character. I am so glad I picked this up!


She was like my guru and my grandmother and my therapist and my Reiki master and my best friend, all rolled into one.

I really enjoyed this story, it put a smile on my face, made me laugh out loud and I was so engrossed in it that I read it in just one sitting...all 350 pages. The book was so engaging and had me glued to the pages.


The man is damaged and broken, but as someone wiser than me said, it’s in the broken places where the light gets in. And as you and I both know, he is LUMINOUS.

The main character was so likable and interesting and all the secondary characters had stories and backgrounds that were heartfelt, although, I enjoyed Blix’s chapters slightly more as I loved reading about the life she lived and her quirky antics.


Whatever happens , love that .

I loved this read, it was compelling and so utterly romantic. I loved the characters and I loved the settings. I highly recommend it but just make sure you clear your schedule because you're not going to want to put it down.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Must Love Books by Shauna Robinson

The Disappearing Act by Catherine Steadman

The Daughter's Tale by Armando Lucas Correa