Don't Look for MeDon't Look for Me by Wendy Walker

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Wendy Walker has a new fan! I know I am late to the party...what the heck took me so long!? This was a great book that uses vivid language to truly paint the scenes in your mind. It has so many twists and turns that I was guessing everyone as a suspect to the crime all the way to the big reveal...a true enjoyment that I couldn't put down. I loved how this book kept you on the edge of your seat and I haven’t read any book this unpredictable, with suspense in every chapter, in a long time.

Bottom Line: I read this all in one day. Nary a boring moment. The ending was surprising and satisfying. I would definitely recommend it.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Must Love Books by Shauna Robinson

The Disappearing Act by Catherine Steadman

The Daughter's Tale by Armando Lucas Correa