His and HersHis and Hers by Alice Feeney

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I was absolutely gripped by this story, I started reading and didn’t put it down until I had finished the whole book. I was hooked from the first chapter. I loved that the story was told from the eyes of the different characters involved and liked reading from the different points of view.

There were so many twists and turns that I thought it would end one way and it turned out completely different to what I expected. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book and I look forward to the arrival of the next Alice Feeney book, she is two for two with me.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Must Love Books by Shauna Robinson

The Disappearing Act by Catherine Steadman

The Daughter's Tale by Armando Lucas Correa