The Wife StalkerThe Wife Stalker by Liv Constantine

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


2.5 Stars

I was really looking forward to reading this book because I loved The Last Time I Saw You. While this title was ok I found it lacking and missing something.

Honestly, I felt that this was a repeat of a story I had already read. There were a lot of secrets, twists etc, but there hit a point where it was just too much. I think I actually yelled at one point...come on already, just tell the damn story.

I was disappointed, I mean I couldn't wait to see what happened, but there was just too much. Every cliche you could find was in this book. I love Liv Constantine's work and their writing of this book was still good, but I think the direction of the book just wasn't clear.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Must Love Books by Shauna Robinson

The Disappearing Act by Catherine Steadman

The Daughter's Tale by Armando Lucas Correa