His Wife's Sister by A J Wills


☆☆☆☆
ebook, 276 pages
Expected publication: May 7th 2020 by Cherry Tree Publishing
About the Book:
He stole her childhood. Now she wants it back. A woman is found alone and confused wandering through remote woodland. She claims to be Mara Sitwell, the little girl who mysteriously vanished from her home nineteen years ago. She says she was abducted and has been held captive in an underground cell. But not everyone’s convinced she’s telling the truth. Her brother-in-law, Damian, thinks she’s hiding a dark secret and so psychologically scarred she’s a danger to his young family. But no one’s listening to him. His only choice is to prove what really happened to Mara. But the truth is never easy to uncover, especially when it’s been buried so deep...


This book was very fast-paced. Great character development, good plot. I had moments of consciousness and nerves. This book takes off from the get go and keeps you turning the pages until the very end. Not many books keep me enthralled like this one, and not many books keep me as emotionally attached as this one. I highly recommend it, especially if you are a parent. The middle of this book, I was so anxious to get to the end. I felt like I needed to know every detail immediately. I'll be reading more books by A J Wills for sure, I already have Between The Lies.


Thank you NetGalley, Cherry Tree Publishing and A J Wills for the opportunity to read this book in exchange for an impartial review; all opinions are my own.

#HisWifesSister #NetGalley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Must Love Books by Shauna Robinson

The Disappearing Act by Catherine Steadman

The Daughter's Tale by Armando Lucas Correa