The WiregrassThe Wiregrass by Pam Webber

My rating: 4 of 5 stars




Life is about choices, and you can choose to be angry and unhappy all the time or you can choose to be happy...always choose happy, no matter what.


When I first started reading The Wiregrass I didn't think I was going to like it but then I started to get into it I couldn't stop reading. Pam Webber's writing is so poignant, real and beautiful. The story itself was gut wrenching and fraught with hard times, hard labor and much love.

I found Nettie and her cussins to be such wonderful characters and this book an enjoyable reading experience. I would recommend this book to be read by anyone and everyone.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Must Love Books by Shauna Robinson

The Disappearing Act by Catherine Steadman

The Daughter's Tale by Armando Lucas Correa