Rust & StardustRust & Stardust by T. Greenwood

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This is an extraordinary tale that grips and holds you with each turned page, an absolutely incredible, engrossing story that I could not put down once I started. Its characters are brought to life in such an authentic way, and the author has done a phenomenal job of researching every detail that goes into this story...I felt like I knew these characters. The way the story reaches its conclusion is so unexpected, I did not see that ending coming at all. This is one of the best novels I've read this year, maybe ever. I can't wait to see what Tammy Greenwood does next, she never ceases to amaze me.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Must Love Books by Shauna Robinson

The Disappearing Act by Catherine Steadman

The Daughter's Tale by Armando Lucas Correa