Small MerciesSmall Mercies by Richard Anderson

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


From the first line I knew I was captivated by a talented and accomplished writer. The characters and setting are so vivid. As you read, you will feel that you too are involved in this struggle. I enjoyed reading this book so much. The vivid descriptions of outback life and farming made the book come alive for me. The story-line could be based on real people’s lives and I found it to be so intriguing and authentic. The relationship between Dimple and Ruthie was so beautiful and palpable but also tension filled. The writing was poetic and the message behind the story was a powerful one.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Must Love Books by Shauna Robinson

The Disappearing Act by Catherine Steadman

The Daughter's Tale by Armando Lucas Correa