The Wife and the WidowThe Wife and the Widow by Christian White

My rating: 5 of 5 stars




Guilt, fear, grief, they’re all like moss. If you slow down long enough it’ll start to grow, and it won’t stop until you’re covered.


Christian White has written a chilling, intriguing, intense and captivating novel. The author describes his dramatic cast of characters as complex, complicated, strange, and suspect. The story is narrated by both the Widow and the Wife, in such a different way.

There are deep dark secrets and terrible lies that leaves you questioning everything and everyone. There are twists and turns, and this novel had me sitting at the edge of my seat. I highly recommend this unique thriller.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Must Love Books by Shauna Robinson

The Disappearing Act by Catherine Steadman

The Daughter's Tale by Armando Lucas Correa