Little DisastersLittle Disasters by Sarah Vaughan

My rating: 4 of 5 stars




There is little that’s more lonely than being at home with a distraught baby and an unravelling mind.


I really enjoyed this little gem. Even though I had figured out part of the "who" it was still an incredible read. I love that it focused on such an important issue, post-partum depression. It is a beautifully written story that sucks you into the lives of women who are really smart, strong and interesting. You get to see how the secrets we keep (sometimes even from ourselves), sneak into relationships. The harm comes when assumptions are made to try to understand the intent and motivations of people we tend to think we know well. There is enough action, and good writing to keep the reader firmly interested in the outcome for all of the fascinating characters in the story. I really liked this one...Sarah Vaughan has done it again.




View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Must Love Books by Shauna Robinson

The Disappearing Act by Catherine Steadman

The Daughter's Tale by Armando Lucas Correa