LockdownLockdown by Peter May

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


The mystery in this book played on multiple levels. The relationships and the bones, the cast of characters and the locations were all described in enough detail to add to the story but not so much as to detract from the plot. This is the first Peter May book I have ever read. I don't know why he wasn't on my radar before now. And the only reason I picked up this one was because of covid-19 and there is also a virus in this plot.

For those who love gritty, somewhat nasty murder mysteries with weird killers, and an exotic setting in one of the world's most famous cities, this thriller-murder mystery will satisfy. I highly recommend it.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Must Love Books by Shauna Robinson

The Disappearing Act by Catherine Steadman

The Daughter's Tale by Armando Lucas Correa