You Again? by Nick Spalding

You Again?
☆☆☆
.ePUB, 303 pages
Expected Publication: August 17th 2021
By Amazon Publishing UK

About the Book:
Amy and Joel’s honeymoon in the Maldives was the perfect week of love, sun, sex and a free minibar…but unfortunately, it was also the high point of a marriage that quickly descended into an absolute disaster zone. Eight years on, they’re back in paradise, trying to recreate the magic with new partners. What a crying shame they’ve picked the same week to do it…Trapped together on an island small enough to spit across with the wind behind you, Amy and Joel pick up right where they left off: at total loggerheads. And so begins a hideous week of rivalry, one-upmanship and score-settling—as each tries to prove they’ve now comprehensively won at life. The thing is, hurt and pain are strongest where there was once love. And what if being back in this island paradise, with all its wonderful memories, sets sparks flying in more ways than one?

My Review:
I love Nick Spalding books, this is my fourth and all of them were at least a four star read for me. I really love the covers for his books as well, they always convey exactly what's on the inside. This particular story started off a bit slow and at first I thought Joel and Amy were just whiners but by the time the flight landed I was sucked in and smiling....this book was so funny.

The characters in this story seemed so real to life and the dialogue, internal and otherwise, was spot on. I loved The Maldives setting as well, in this time of COVID it is nice to travel and have adventures through the books I read.

If you enjoy romantic comedy I recommend you pick this one up, you won't be disappointed. I really look forward to what Mr. Spalding comes up with next.

Disclosure:
Thank you NetGalley, Nick Spalding and Amazon Publishing UK for the opportunity to read this book in exchange for an impartial review; all opinions are my own.

#YouAgain #NetGalley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Must Love Books by Shauna Robinson

The Disappearing Act by Catherine Steadman

The Daughter's Tale by Armando Lucas Correa