Yellow CrocusYellow Crocus by Laila Ibrahim

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


It is difficult to use the right words to explain what a touching story this is. It was not only well written, but has that rare spark which pulls a reader into its world. First let me start by saying how much I loved this book. It was a thoroughly rich story that took me back in time and made me a silent witness in these characters lives. This book took me on an emotional ride, I laughed, cried, became angry or felt triumphant at every turn. I would highly recommend it and hope you take time to read it and allow yourself to be transported in time and allow yourself to be immersed in this beautifully written tale.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Must Love Books by Shauna Robinson

The Disappearing Act by Catherine Steadman

The Daughter's Tale by Armando Lucas Correa