Good Girl, Bad Girl (Cyrus Haven, #1)Good Girl, Bad Girl by Michael Robotham

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



People might not believe in God, or ghosts or man-made climate change, but they believe in forensic evidence.


Michael Robotham brings this story alive. There are times when you find yourself thinking what would I do if this was me. You turn page after page and find yourself holding your breath. You turn each page thinking OK I have this figured out, only to find you have no idea.

What a wonderfully dark, somewhat depressing book with a character whom I can empathize with on one hand, and want to beat over the head with the other. A few twists I saw coming, and most importantly, a couple I didn't, especially at the end. It's not often I get caught that flat footed, but overall a thoroughly gripping book.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Must Love Books by Shauna Robinson

The Disappearing Act by Catherine Steadman

The Daughter's Tale by Armando Lucas Correa