Dear Child: A NovelDear Child: A Novel by Romy Hausmann

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This book was was phenomenal! I couldn't read it fast enough or put it down and read it in one sitting. I went into this book knowing absolutely nothing about it, which is how I would recommended others do when considering reading this book. This story is heavy, intense, and remarkable. This book ran me through a wide range of emotions - crying, disgust, anger and finally admiration. I felt personally invested in the characters lives and felt the tightness of their anxieties. That alone says to me that it's a great book.

Romy Hausmann is a rare talent in a world filled with mediocre authors and their books, especially thrillers. The story is a true gem and one that will stay with me. The book is not so much about whether you can predict how it will end: It’s all about seeing the world from an angle we can’t even begin to comprehend. This, in itself, is a gift...All. The. Stars!



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Must Love Books by Shauna Robinson

The Disappearing Act by Catherine Steadman

The Daughter's Tale by Armando Lucas Correa