Waiting for Tom Hanks (Waiting for Tom Hanks, #1)Waiting for Tom Hanks by Kerry Winfrey

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



3.5 Stars


A little cheesy, a little unbelievable, but still full of heart.

I really enjoyed this story. Annie is such a strong woman but at the same time she has such high expectations when it comes to relationships. Drew is the perfect catch and the perfect match for her. Together they balanced each other well and I just adored their happy ending that they did finally get. I also really loved the supporting cast...especially Mick and Chloe....They brought some fun humor to the story.

Overall, this was a quick read with characters who were easy to root for. I look forward to Waiting for Tom Hanks #2.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Must Love Books by Shauna Robinson

The Disappearing Act by Catherine Steadman

The Daughter's Tale by Armando Lucas Correa