My Best Friend’s Royal Wedding by Romy Sommer


☆☆1/2
ebook, 628 pages
Expected publication: January 29th 2020 by One More Chapter, Harper Impulse and Killer Reads
About the Book:
Cocktail waitress Khara Thomas never expected to trade the dazzling lights of Vegas for European aristocracy but as maid of honour in the royal wedding of the decade she’s forced into an unexpected spotlight when her best friend marries a prince. Luckily for Khara, gorgeous but infuriating best man Adam Hatton is happy to show her the ropes. Khara knows Adam’s entitled rich guy type but as their connection grows she realises there’s more to this playboy than meets the eye. And when she learns his royal secret? She might just find that fairytales do come true.


I found the plot of this book formulaic. It was a fairly enjoyable read, the characters were predictable though which I always find ho-hum. Every book in this series is generally the same...Male characters are too good to be true....but nice to wish they were and the actual story lines are minimal.

I did like how the castle and Westerwald seemed like a character itself and the descriptions of the design of it was well done. I also enjoyed reading about the art and history parts as Khara does some sight seeing.

I love the cover and it was an easy read and for me...just light fluff. I did not love or hate it and think a 2.5 star rating is fair.

Thank you NetGalley, Romy Sommer, One More Chapter, Harper Impulse and Killer Reads for the opportunity to read this book in exchange for an impartial review; all opinions are my own.

#NetGalley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Must Love Books by Shauna Robinson

The Disappearing Act by Catherine Steadman

The Daughter's Tale by Armando Lucas Correa