Do No Harm by L.V. Hay


☆☆☆☆☆
Kindle Edition, 300 pages
Expected Publication: February 1st 2019 by Trafalgar Square Publishing-Orenda Books
About the Book:
After leaving her marriage to jealous, possessive oncologist Maxwell, Lily and her six-year-old son have a second chance at happiness with teacher Sebastian. Kind but vulnerable, Sebastian is the polar opposite of Maxwell, and the perfect match for Lily. After a whirlwind romance, they marry, and that's when things start to go wrong. Maxwell returns to the scene, determined to win back his family, and events soon spiral out of control. Lily and Sebastian find themselves not only fighting for their relationship, but also their lives.


There’s a thin line between love and hate.
This book is full of so many twists. Just when I thought I had things figured out, I discovered I was wrong. It was so hard to put this book down, as I wanted to keep reading, and finished in one sitting. An avid fan of psychological thrillers, Do No Harm, definitely had me on the edge of my seat. In the beginning I made the mistake of trying to guess who was doing what to whom. Don't make the same mistake, you'll be dead wrong!

This book starts off with an ominous prologue. It peaks your interest and doesn't let up until the final page. This is a quick and enthralling read, and it will make you question those you surround yourself with, wary of everyone's actions and motives.

The ending was totally unexpected and the book is fast-paced, and I needed to finish the book and find out what happened. If you’re looking for a new read that will grab you from the start, this is one to add to your list.

As soon as I cracked the cover on this one I knew I had a long night ahead of me, barely a chapter into it and the words took a hold of me, and didn't want to let go, it was downright riveting. The story line was absorbing, the characters were exquisitely crafted and easy to connect to, and the ending actually was a twist I didn't see coming. I look forward to reading many more from this talented writer. Do No Harm is a psychological thriller at its finest.

Thank you NetGalley, Trafalgar Square Publishing, Orenda Books, and Lucy V. Hay for the opportunity to read this book in exchange for an impartial review; all opinions are my own.

#DoNoHarm #NetGalley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Must Love Books by Shauna Robinson

The Disappearing Act by Catherine Steadman

The Daughter's Tale by Armando Lucas Correa