My Wife's Secrets by Wendy Owens

My Wife's Secrets (My Husband's Fiancée #2)

.ePUB, 193 pages
Expected Publication: 23 Feb 2022
ARC provided by Victory Editing NetGalley Co-op

About The Book:
Everyone has secrets. When my wife went to prison for the murder of my mistress, I realized just how dangerous some secrets could be. She’s now my ex-wife and is getting released based on new evidence. I don’t want to worry, but even if she didn’t kill my mistress, which I’m not convinced of, there’s no doubt she’s unstable. I have a family to protect now. My new wife, Evelyn, is terrified, and I am determined not to let anything happen to her or our newborn daughter. When I stumble across some puzzling clues, though, I realize Evelyn has secrets of her own. I want to be a good man, a better man, and the father my daughter needs. I don’t know if I should be protecting her from my ex-wife or if the real danger might be closer to home. In this follow-up to My Husband’s Fiancee, we learn the truth isn’t always as simple as it appears.

My Review: 
I loved the first book My Husband's Fiancée so it REALLY saddens me to say I did not like this one at all. I found the writing amateurish and it was VERY repetitive with the main character going back and forth with what he thought. I also found it very predicable and in the end was just glad it was a short book.

Disclosure:
With many thanks to NetGalley, Wendy Owens and Victory Editing NetGalley Co-op for the giving of the ARC.

#MyWifesSecret #NetGalley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Must Love Books by Shauna Robinson

The Disappearing Act by Catherine Steadman

The Daughter's Tale by Armando Lucas Correa