Book Love by Debbie Tung


☆☆☆☆☆
ebook, 144 pages
Expected publication: January 1st 2019 by Andrews McMeel Publishing
About the Book:
Bookworms rejoice! These charming comics capture exactly what it feels like to be head-over-heels for hardcovers. Book Love is a gift book of comics tailor-made for tea-sipping, spine-sniffing, book-hoarding bibliophiles. Debbie Tung’s comics are humorous and instantly recognizable—making readers laugh while precisely conveying the thoughts and habits of book nerds. Book Love is the ideal gift to let a book lover know they’re understood and appreciated.


I absolutely loved this comic book! Every single comic brings a smile, if not an outright fit of laughter. I could relate to many of the book situations as I am an avid reader myself. I haven't read a book of comic strips since I was a kid, but when I saw a couple of positive reviews about this one I downloaded it immediately. Once I started reading, I couldn't put the book down. The drawings are simple, yet expressive. The only negative thing I have to say about it is that it was too short. I reached the end and was immediately sad.

Thank you NetGalley, Andrews McMeel Publishing and Debbie Tung for the opportunity to read this book in exchange for an impartial review; all opinions are my own.

#BookLove #NetGalley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Must Love Books by Shauna Robinson

The Disappearing Act by Catherine Steadman

The Daughter's Tale by Armando Lucas Correa