Stolen by Tess Stimson

Stolen
☆☆☆
.ePUB 343 pages
Expected Publication: August 5th 2021 by Avon Books UK

About the Book:
You thought she was safe. You were wrong…Alex knows her daughter would never wander off in a strange place. So when her three-year-old vanishes from an idyllic beach wedding, Alex immediately believes the worst. The hunt for Lottie quickly becomes a world-wide search, but it’s not long before suspicion falls on her mother. Why wasn’t she watching Lottie? Alex knows she’s not perfect, but she loves her child. And with all eyes on her, Alex fears they’ll never uncover the truth unless she takes matters into her own hands. Who took Lottie Martini? And will she ever come home?

My Review:
Oh my gosh, this book...the twisis...the turns...the blurb on NetGalley says "A twisting and emotional thriller that demands to be read in one sitting." Well I am happy to report that NetGalley was 100% correct. I devoured this 343 page book in one sitting, I couldn't stop reading it. I loved One in Three by this author, another five star read for me, so I had high expectations for this one and it did not disappoint.

This isn't your typical child goes missing trope. This was a unique and refreshing take. There are many red herrings and suspects, so many twists your head will spin. I suspected nearly everyone along the way...and even though towards the end I kinda had it figured out it in no way ruined the suspense or thrills for me. I highly recommend this book and Tess Stimson is fast becoming a favourite of mine.

Disclosure:
Thank you NetGalley, Tess Stimson and Avon Books UK for the opportunity to read this book in exchange for an impartial review; all opinions are my own.

#NetGalley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Must Love Books by Shauna Robinson

The Disappearing Act by Catherine Steadman

The One That Got Away by Charlotte Rixon