The Love Story of Missy CarmichaelThe Love Story of Missy Carmichael by Beth Morrey

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Baby steps. Old lady steps. Even if I wasn’t quite sure where I was going.


This was such a charming book full of kindness, and people you’d like to know. I just loved this story and became so invested in all the beautifully drawn characters. I couldn’t put it down and read it in one sitting. It was so refreshing to have a "feel good" plot during this scary time.

This novel was superbly written, bringing a glimpse into Missy's joy and pain. The characters are wonderful and the whole world lends itself to a quiet, thoughtful read, tissues at the ready.

As Missy copes with the ups and downs of life, she discovers the secrets that makes living worthwhile...loving ourselves and each other. Extending a hand outside our comfort zone. Serving, even at cost of rejection. Well done Beth Morrey!



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Must Love Books by Shauna Robinson

The Disappearing Act by Catherine Steadman

The Daughter's Tale by Armando Lucas Correa